Friday, April 17, 2009

On Skirts

So nice weather strikes again.  

This morning I was walking minding my own business in the mall when I looked up to see a woman leaning against a cell phone counter wearing a short-ish skirt and probably 4 inch heels.  She didn't say it, or even need to but I could tell she wanted me to just lift up her skirt and take care of her.  Ok well maybe she didn't want me to but  in my head I was already all the way inside of her pulling her hips back into me.   Maybe I was already arching her back before I snapped out of it.  I'm pretty sure I had not reached up to stroke her hair.  Sadly I had to keep walking and continue about my business.  Sadly though this has little flash of sex has gotten me worked up all day.  My cock has been leaking precum and straining against my jeans for most of the day so far.  I'll admit that life has left me pretty backed up, but this has sent me over the edge.  I might have to take care of this before it leads to me hitting on the wrong person at work.  

I'll just have to see if I can find someone to help me with it.

1 comment:

  1. If I were wearing a short skirt and 4 inch heels you better believe I'd want you to do exactly that! And to your surprise you probably wouldn't find any anties under there either! ;-)

    ReplyDelete