Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just for posterity

I know all the ladies who read this blog are classy and probably won't need this little bit of information, but I wanted to put it out there anyway.  Wearing not slutty clothes well is way better than going slutty.  My boner and I are writing this after having to sit through an hour and a half presentation by an impecably dressed sales rep.  She looks as if she has a good body but not an amazing one,  the way she presented it however was outstanding.  

She had the right sized bra for her that pushed up her normal sized boobs to the appropriate yummy level and then covered that by a well fitted jacket.  Here is the key, her skirt was maybe a half an inch shorter than it was designed to be.  It sat right above her knee which from the first row where I was sitting was just enough to make me wonder "is she wearing panties", "thong? bikini?" and "stop looking".  This was topped off by a nice pair of high heels.  Being a straight male I don't know anything about the details, but they were high enough to show off her leg but didn't scream stripper.  They made me think how they would look over my shoulders rather than working the pole.  

What made it extra sexy too is that no one would have looked at her and said wow what a slut, yet if she ended up in my office under my desk she would have been dressed for that as well.

So there you go folks, my tip to you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment