Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So that's kind of fucked up

As a frequenter of Craigslist this kind of sucks.

Not because I love rape fantasy's or anything, but more the fact that Craigslist continues to look like an online sodom and or gamora. I mean granted, it is but stupid shit like this makes politicians want to shut it down. And as much as Craigslist sucks it gives you some hope that you can get some for free. When I'm bored at work it's nice to occupy my time looking for like minded hornballs. But when retards do stuff like this it's bad for all of us.

So as a public service announcement if you're thinking about doing something that you found out about on Craigslist and might be illegal ... don't. Stop being dumb.

1 comment:

  1. WOW that is really messed up. I heard about the guy meating and killing women on craigs list and that was horrible. Iwonder if that is where the husband got the idea?

    Some peoples kids...

    ReplyDelete