Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shame on me

The apparently well sexed Scorpio over at I'm not a sex addict has pointed out that I need to start posting again. I mean, I don't know what she's talking about ... once every three months is good right?? ;)

So I'm not sure if I want to share the few experiences I have had down here just yet. The one "friend" I've made, I'm not sure how to talk about her. She is a good story, but the sex has not been really not worthy of writing about. And as I started writing about it, I started thinking you know, most people don't write about bad sex. It kind of feels like dumping on them. But maybe I will. There is a chance she may make more appearances. She is adventurous so maybe one of these days we'll take advantage of that. We've talked about maybe meeting in a Saks changing room or maybe an empty office in my building. I think those would be worth so so sex to try especially when there is not much going on.

Stay tuned.

1 comment: